Saturday, October 17, 2009

It’s like i’m scared to write sometimes!!


It's like I have so much to say, and when I want to write it down their is something blocking me. I know my thoughts aren't empty. Their filled with vigor, intelligence and renewed knowledge. I'm scared to write sometimes , I feel I may say something so outrageous that I wouldn't believe it…writing is suppose to be about freedom of expression; maybe I'm just to critical of myself, in fact that is the dilemma! How do I stray away from doubt? Doubt itself is present is all things around us, and beyond us…It's almost like the snowflakes that blanket the pavement outside the window to my left…..a bunch of "scattered thoughts" accumulating into a magnificent expressions read in between the lines! Between the lines are where most of my dreams lye. I sometimes take a glimpse into the sky while I puff on an "L" and think to the high heavens in which I have no faith, once again it's doubt…everything around me seems asinine…why is that? I have so many questions in my head, writing is what keeps space for sanity. Since I was a child I've always had a thirst for knowledge, a huge thirst, almost to the point of dehydration! Go figure…Seeking knowledge from those who have no quest for it is an impossible journey, an excursion left to be discovered alone. Alone is how my thoughts roam, alone and on their own. I wonder wear all this is going? I mean am I just writing because it's what I love to do? Or will I become an author…I mean shit, is their a point to all this? I feel like I write for a purpose…maybe the rewards and acknowledgements come after the work, most who were legends with a pin were dead before they were acknowledged.
By:Tanya Robison

No comments:

Post a Comment