Saturday, October 17, 2009

my mind doin a drive by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


twisted distortions of life ride my brain waves

tsunami sizes title waves flood my thoughts

i'm not easily provoked, i neva choke

can't stand to be broke, but i'll fall for the cash

i stay havin bitches up my ass; in my house

a yo as a matter of fact see yo way to the door bitch!

I don't want you kno more, they told me you was a slore

but fuck it, i've taken plenty of chances b4. I can't stand the world;

one big fuckin contradiction, life is

fiction; the government treat us like

pussies and try to figure out where to put the dick in,

so we can get

fucked...gangsta don't forget to keep ya gun tucked,

ya'll like chickens

waitin to get plucked. it's dinner time now, mothafuckas is ready to eat

who gonna provide that meal, mommy decided to buy smoke instead of payin the gas bill!

I see it all clearly now, I gotta know the right dial to be pressed cuz

mommy is so stressed, i guess i'll take a load off...that's why I smoke

the lye I need my mind to reach high, go up in the clouds see if jesus really flies

and did he really die for our sins, or did an ancient form of our

government fuck us over again?????

I've done the reasearch, pastor actin like a pervert

don't convert have faith in self put that otha shit on the shelf,

if you aint a twin, then you came in this life alone; don't die a clone

learn for ya self!

By: Tanya Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment